This year at LeadsCon, Digital Media Solutions took the competition up a notch by powering Hoops Madness. Throughout Tuesday and Wednesday, conference attendees put their free throw skills to the test to win more than $5,000 in Paris chips and prizes. Thank you to everyone who played! Click here to view the recap video of Digital Media Solutions taking over LeadsCon!
Grand Prize Winner of Silver LeadsCouncil Membership
Andrew Penner: CMO of Total Mortgage
Final Four Winner of $1000
Luis Falco: Consumer Direct Manager at Howard Bank (pictured below holding trophy)
- Jordan Fairbanks: Chief Brand Officer at Comped Marketing
- Jason Neubauer: CEO & Founder at Santa Claus Affect and Co-Founder of Gen Z & Millennial Division "Candy Bar" at Sprint
- Tim Richard: VP of Sales at Granite Business Solutions
- Jacob Summerlin: National Account Executive at Velocify
- Rob Wild: Sales Director at 1st Global Capital
- Joe Zago: President of The Carpet Guys
Hoops Madness Score Statistics
- Median score: 28
- Mean score: 27.5
- Score range: 2-82
- Most common scores: 16 and 20
The Fun Isn’t Over!
We still have more hoops, more madness and more swag for the month of March.
Love & Basketball & Marketing: Lessons from Our Favorite Movies
Read the blog post and tell us your favorite movie in the comments.
DMS Marketing Madness
16 innovative marketing campaigns are competing to be crowned the most innovative. Tide won round one. Round two began yesterday. Read the blog post and place your vote.
Motivational Sports Quote Swag
We still have a few posters and decks of playing cards left. Send an email to email@example.com to claim yours before we run out.
Are You Ready to Elevate Your Performance?
Team DMS is advancing the world of customer acquisition and retention to help our clients maximize their digital marketing to beat the competition and accelerate growth. Click here to start a conversation with our team.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Kathy Bryan