The Account Manager is part of the Enterprise department and Insurance Division at Digital Media Solutions (DMS). This role is responsible for managing current client relationships to cultivate account growth and retain accounts. The Account manager is a strong communicator, and is able to analyze data, monitor account spend, optimize value propositions, and position Digital Media Solutions has the most profitable and value-added lead source in a number of different vertical markets.
- 2+ years Account Management experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Marketing agency or online marketing is a plus
- Solid selling & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Establish proactive communication, monitor and improve service results and effectiveness of current accounts
- Schedule and make ongoing proactive, strategic calls with each account to fully understand the account’s business and their ongoing strategic goals and objectives, building a strong rapport/relationship with key contacts
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex and technical issues via an in-depth knowledge of the company's products, services, industry and technical interfaces
- Educate clients to more effectively utilize products, resulting in increased market penetration, lower client resource costs and higher company revenue
- Coordinate all activities for completing on-going campaign updates including periodic updates to order entry system
- Prepare written presentations, reports, pricing proposals, sales and activity reports. Attend industry trade shows and visit clients to uncover opportunities and strengthen relationships
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $57,000-$60,000 + Commission. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short term disability, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.