Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager will possess the ability to multitask and execute tasks to launch digital marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the Client Success Manager supports the Client Success Director with key clients to ensure client retention, provide superior customer service and maximize our business opportunities.
- Digital marketing/performance advertising generalist with direct client service experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, organized and able to handle key accounts within multiple divisions working with diverse teams
- Able to stay composed in times of adversity internally and externally
- Understanding of marketing attribution and campaign analytics
- Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in an ever-changing marketplace; able to be flexible and change course with client demand
- Comfortable working within marketing technology platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ensures an understanding of client business, advertising objectives and pain points
- Support key accounts with daily maintenance, new campaign builds, creating insertion orders, tracking performance and note taking of client meetings
- Act as second point of contact for key clients, establishing rapport with mid-level clients for daily communication
- Gather assets and all necessary collateral from all key accounts
- Check-in and manage campaign approvals prior to contracts
- Manage campaign updates, client requests as needed
- Compile and pull performance reporting to share with the Business Analytics team
- Work closely with Finance and advertisers to secure payments on invoices
- Submit any issues to our Compliance team and help to resolve in a timely manner
- Identify areas of growth across divisions to explore with the Client Success Director
- Collaborate with the Data Insights team to create, automate and distribute the Client Success team reporting
- Consistently hit the monthly and quarterly revenue and key performance goals set by the Client Success Director
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated starting compensation range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $50,000-$55,000 + STI (short term incentive). Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged healthcare accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (401(k), life insurance, short term disability)
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.
DMS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.