Sales Floor Supervisor
Location: Fully Remote
CALL CENTER EMPLOYEES! ARE YOU LOOKING TO KICKSTART 2023 WITH A NEW POSITION? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Digital Media Solutions (DMS) has an urgent and immediate need for our next Sales Floor Supervisor. He/She is responsible for overseeing the daily functions of their assigned team leads and floor and achieving sales goals based on conversion numbers. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a diverse group of people in a fast-paced, open call center environment. They are also responsible for driving production and performance on a daily basis. You are highly motivated, proactive, results-oriented, and a strong team player focused on Digital Media Solution’s growth.
- Manage a team of call center agents.
- Consistently follow and enforce company policies and procedures across the call center.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team's operations.
- Conduct daily pre-shift meetings with the team.
- Perform at least one monitoring evaluation with each agent every two weeks.
- Keep track of and communicate attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
- Present to direct supervisor during the weekly meeting a breakdown of the past week's monitoring checklists and a written performance summary of the team, along with improvements, concerns, and recommendations.
- Present to direct supervisor during the weekly meeting a breakdown of goals and expectations for the next week's monitoring assignments and a plan for the team.
- Produce 85 leads per week working on the call center telephones.
- Follow the training schedule and recommend agents for retraining or up-training.
- Assist in the development of contests, awards, and themes that increase agents' loyalty and focus.
- Conduct assessments of team performance and create effective channels of agent feedback.
- Deliver disciplinary actions to call center employees.
- Complete other duties, tasks, and activities as they arise.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
- 1-2 years Inside Sales Leadership experience OR 3+ years experience in Inside Sales, Collections, Retention and/or Recovery with proven consistency meeting sales or production goals
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Functions as a cooperative team member
- Responsible and maintains a positive attitude
- Proficient with use of standard office equipment and a computer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
- Previous call center supervisory role-preferred
- Knowledge of the higher education industry
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company; we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.