Strategic Account Manager, PAN
Location: Remote, local to Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego metro areas (and available for on-site meetings throughout the area)
Digital Media Solutions (DMS) has an urgent and immediate need for a Strategic Account Manager who will manage high-level publishing partner accounts. They will close the feedback loop between our distribution and sales departments, and continually identify and execute immediate revenue opportunities with the distribution team members and our publishing partners.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Work closely with senior publisher management team members to provide daily support for the overall management and growth of publisher accounts.
- Constant review of publisher campaign performance stats to identify any obscurities in performance metrics or potential tracking issues.
- Provide distribution executives and senior affiliate managers with daily, weekly and monthly department performance reports.
- Assist the Affiliate Management team through various operational and administrative tasks, such as gathering data and updates, upkeep of interdepartmental documents, data entry, report analysis and follow-up on leads/projects.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Utilize click logs and conversion to review traffic patterns and trends, identifying any potential fraud or compliance violations.
- Refer URL logs to validate traffic sources.
- Lashback for email publishers to ensure publishing partners are utilizing provided and approved assets and not engaging in egregious mailing practices such as forging headers, spoofing or aggressive marketing tactics.
- AdPlexity and AdSpy for social and native partners to review all graphics and content being utilized to ensure compliance with brand guidelines.
- Monitor and vet new affiliates, while refraining from permitting promotion to specific verticals or sensitive campaigns (e.g. insurance) until publisher quality and history is proven.
- Ongoing evaluations of publisher compliance history to ensure proper matching of campaign inventory, including but not limited to sensitive brands and lead gen campaigns.
- Research publishing partners compliance history utilizing company-provided vetting questions, company-provided CRM and third party tools such as LinkedIn and Secretary of the State lookups.
- Must be local to Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego metro areas (and available for on-site meetings throughout the area)
- Associate degree/Bachelor's degree
- Minimum two years of professional experience
- Strong, proven aptitude with Microsoft products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Google Workspace including Gmail, Google Docs and Google Drive
- Must be a versatile team player that is able to work well with others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
- Extremely detail oriented; able to follow detailed instructions and see projects through to completion
- Demonstrated evidence of agility, resilience and adaptability
- Experience within the online advertising industry a plus
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated annual salary for individuals expressing interest in this position is $65,000. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, 401(k), short term disability)
- Paid time off (PTO), holidays, and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.
DMS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.