The Retention Agent’s primary goal is optimizing retention and providing excellent
customer service by connecting with all new customers the day following ACA enrollment. During the call an overview of the respective plan will be covered. In addition, missing documentation and missing payments will be addressed along with any unanswered questions. It is vital to contact 100% of the new customers enrolled.
Reports to: SVP, Call Center Marketing & Operations
Location: Tampa Bay area
- Ensure 100% contact with new customers
- Attempt contact in stages:
- Dial attempt 1
- Dial attempt 2 (Two hours later)
- Dial attempt 3 (Voicemail & text with callback number)
- Completed call on attempt 3, regardless of customer answer.
- Assist customers on call back.
- Call back all missed calls after hours from the previous day.
- Pull, load, and assign the new enrollment list from the previous day to ensure it is ready for processing.
- Step each customer through the plan in which they enrolled.
- Inform customers of any required documents and assist in sending them, ensuring compliance with the 90-day deadline.
- Inform of any payments required and facilitate payment as necessary, 30 day deadline.
- Provide new enrollees with the customer service number and the support number for sending in documents and payments.
- Provide them with referral line number.
- Inform them of app available to them.
- Provide link for providing positive reviews.
- Redirect potential cancellations back to original Sales Agent.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service.
- Strong computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Google Workspace.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, decision-making, time-management and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
Also a plus:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications or a related field
- Experience using CRM Systems and familiarity with Click to Call platforms.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of requirements.
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.