Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Location: Remote, USA
DMS is looking for a Data Engineer to join our dedicated Technology team. A data engineer has experience in developing and maintaining data pipelines. They possess strong Python and SQL skills as well as familiarity with building and deploying these in a cloud environment. If you are someone that is highly organized, detail-oriented, thrives in a fast paced multi-tasking environment and enjoys providing technology solutions in and outside the organization, then we want to talk to you!
- Develop and maintain data processing pipelines (ETLs)
- Develop and maintain API endpoints
- Work with engineering teams across the company to improve dataflows and tracking
- Assist with operational items in data warehouses (e.g. reloading data, optimizing reporting queries etc.)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of ETL fundamentals and experience building data pipelines
- Experience with creating services and projects in Python
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Experience with analytical storage engines and nosql databases (Redshift, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, or similar)
- Experience building and deploying services in AWS
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science or related area of study preferred
- Experience with modern business intelligence and product reporting tools (preferably Looker)
- QA/Testing experience
- Kubernetes/Docker experience
- Machine Learning experience
- Terraform or similar experience
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Compensation And Benefits
The anticipated annual salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $100,000–$120,000. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available to Eligible Employees Include The Following:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, 401(k), short term disability)
- Paid time off (PTO), holidays and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.
DMS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.