The Licensed Health Insurance Agent’s objective is to match consumers with the best suited ACA health insurance plans using rapport development, sales expertise and experience to inform, educate and guide potential customers throughout the insurance purchasing process.
** This is a captive position ** (Cannot sell insurance on the side.)
- Assist Affordable Care Act (ACA) eligible individuals to select the appropriate Medicare health insurance plans by conducting outbound and inbound sales calls.
- Client Consultation: Present potential solutions using our world class suite of insurance products and engage in active listening to understand the specific needs, budget and preferences of each client. Ask relevant questions to identify their healthcare requirements and present them with appropriate insurance options.
- Abide by the procedures, rules and requirements of DMS, regulatory and state bodies.
- Participate in coaching sessions with their director and execute on necessary comms/behavior changes.
- Meet monthly sales goals including applications submitted, conversion, hours and AVG handle time.
- Adhere to work schedule consistently.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain in-depth knowledge of different health insurance plans, policies, coverage options and provider networks. Stay aware of changes in the insurance industry and effectively communicate policy details to customers.
- Sales Quotas: Meet and exceed individual and team sales quotas to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
- Follow-Up & Documentation: Document all interactions, customer details and sales progress in the company's CRM system. Follow up with leads and potential customers to nurture relationships and close sales.
- Remote Team Collaboration: Communicate effectively through Slack, Zoom, etc. Collaborate with other members of the sales team, insurance underwriters and support staff to streamline processes and improve customer satisfaction.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life, accident & health resident insurance license and required registration
- Must be able to provide a full release form prior to the start of training
- Proof of current FFM (Federally Facilitated Market) certification
- Licensed in residential state along with TX, GA, NC, SC
- IMPORTANT: To apply, make sure to have your National Producer Number (NPN) handy! Look it up here.
- Track record of compliant insurance sales practices
- Driven sales professional
- Minimum 1 year of phone sales experience
- Ambitious and sales minded with strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively in a sales environment
- Organizational skills and effective time management to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills to understand key performance metrics
Why You Should Choose DMS:
- Hourly base pay with lucrative commission and bonus structures.
- Growth opportunities — we offer leadership development training and promote from within for those employees seeking career advancement.
- A culture that is focused on a constructive communication process.
- Supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression.
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions.
- Fast paced, high performance environment.
- Fully remote work.
- A generous benefit package, including:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged healthcare accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short term disability, 401K)
- Paid time off (PTO), holidays and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- FFM Certificate (Federally Facilitated Market) (Required)
- Health Insurance License in TX, GA, NC, and SC (Required)
- E & O certificate (Preferred)
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.