The Paid Social Marketing Manager creates and executes performance-based strategies for acquiring customers across all social media platforms. The primary focus is to develop and drive media marketing strategies, buy digital media and execute business-critical user acquisition campaigns on social platforms. This individual manages both internal and external media buying teams, setting project plans and priorities. As a member of the performance marketing team, you will help drive exceptional growth in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
Responsibilities Include, But Not Limited To:
- Develop comprehensive paid social media strategies that align with overall marketing business objectives.
- Responsible for media buying using major social media platforms to drive traffic to proprietary sites.
- Oversee internal media buyers and external teams in the execution of defined strategy and projects.
- Monitor ad performance and adjust bids, budgets and targeting as needed to maximize ROI.
- Utilize audience segmentation and targeting options to reach specific demographics and user profiles.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and provide regular reports to assess KPIs, using data insights to optimize campaigns and make strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure efficient allocation of advertising budgets across campaigns and platforms, while monitoring and managing daily and monthly spending to stay within budget constraints.
- Authority on reviewing, analyzing and distributing competitive intelligence and industry trends to the media team and upper management.
- 4+ years of experience working in a digital performance marketing operations or fulfillment role.
- Proven success in managing paid social media advertising campaigns to include Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Direct experience and proficiency with D2C performance marketing and/or lead generation campaigns on social media platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of purchasing on a larger scale with large budgets and ability to scale the campaign effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred — major in business administration, business management, marketing, finance, accounting or communications.
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management.
- Experience with digital advertising reporting tools and data-driven analysis of marketing performance.
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated starting compensation range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $90,000 to $115,000 annually. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Tax-advantaged healthcare accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k)
- Paid time off (PTO), holidays and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.