CLEARWATER, FL, September 19, 2017 –Digital Media Solutions (DMS), an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals, announced several new hires and promotions of management-level staff at DMS and its subsidiary Sparkroom:
- Mandy Burden as the Director of People at DMS. In this role, Burden will lead the company-wide recruiting efforts. An experienced HR professional, Burden has spent the last decade focused on talent acquisition, most recently at HSN and previously at Darden and Margaritaville.
- Jon DelRusso hired as Account Director at Sparkroom. DelRusso, who had a previous role at the firm, will be responsible for overall client relationships, growth and retention. He returns to Sparkroom with a wealth of higher education industry experience and expertise with roles at Ifficient, Provide Media and most recently Revolutionary Media.
- Marc Loreti hired as Vice President of Business Development at Sparkroom. In this role, Loreti will be responsible for leading Global Sales and Business Development, building on Sparkroom’s award-winning technology and digital marketing services. A top-producing sales executive targeting Fortune 500 clients covering a broad spectrum of verticals, Loreti comes to Sparkroom with strong digital marketing experience at several high-growth firms including Magnitude Digital, SIM Partners, iProspect and MediaWhiz.
- Jeff Meola named Business Intelligence and Analytics Director at Sparkroom. In this newly created, role Meola will focus on managing and analyzing all of the Sparkroom industry-level data and trends.
- Saad Khan hired as the Director of Client Services for Sparkroom. In this role, Khan will focus on client services across all teams to support campaign management and operational needs. Khan joins the Sparkroom team with a background in SaaS and deep experience analyzing and implementing process improvements with roles at Cisco, Curvature, Skillz and Tapjoy.
- Jessica Rogers promoted to Vice President of Culture at DMS. In addition to her administrative functions supporting the company’s CEO and overseeing the services and operations of all DMS offices, Rogers will work with HR and division leaders to maintain the already strong employee morale.
DMS continues to expand its footprint with a new headquarters office in Clearwater, FL as well as plans to increase headcount in the U.S. and Canada. For the fourth year in a row, DMS made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Earlier this year DMS was recognized by Inc. magazine for its company culture and employee engagement in its 2017 “Best Workplaces” in America program. For more information about career opportunities at DMS or its subsidiary brands including Best Rate Referrals and Sparkroom, check out digitalmediasolutions.com/careers.
Through the deployment of award-winning technology and services, Sparkroom helps marketers make smarter decisions and quickly find the win. Sparkroom marketing technology and services address the full customer lifecycle, with a focus on delivering higher-quality prospects and better conversion rates. Sparkroom performance marketing technology integrates campaign data, automates processes based on performance and provides holistic, cross-channel attribution reporting and analytics. Sparkroom marketing services include demand generation and prospect nurturing to manage cross-channel marketing campaigns from strategy to execution to optimization and beyond. Sparkroom operations solutions, inclusive of enrollment management consulting and short-term OPM engagements, layer on operational services for clients in need of end-to-end support. To learn more about Sparkroom, go to sparkroom.com. Sparkroom is owned by Digital Media Solutions (DMS). To learn more about DMS, go to digitalmediasolutions.com.
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is an industry leader in providing end-to-end customer acquisition solutions that help clients win in their business ventures and realize their marketing goals. The company’s set of proprietary assets and capabilities in the world of performance marketing, business intelligence and operations consulting allow clients to meticulously target and acquire the right customers. DMS relentlessly pursues flawless execution for top brands within highly complex and competitive industries including mortgage, education, consumer solutions, financial services, health and careers. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2016 TBBJ 200 list and a top 10 ranking on the 2015 and 2016 Florida Fast 100 list. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS and its subsidiaries including Best Rate Referrals and Sparkroom, visit www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news on Twitter at @dmsgrp and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2017 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.