Clearwater, FL – October 7, 2019 — Digital Media Solutions® (DMS), the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company in the U.S., announced several management-level hires and promotions. These include:
- Amber Paul promoted to Senior Vice President of Distribution.
- Chris Jasinski promoted to Director, Managed Services.
- Chris Pink promoted to Senior Vice President of Sales.
- Christian LaFrate hired as Director of Call Center Operations.
- Jason (JR) Rudolph promoted to Chief Technology Officer.
- Ken Mahony hired as Executive Vice President, Subscription Marketing.
- Lauren Konopelski promoted to Director of Social Media.
- Lily Trevisanut promoted to Senior Vice President of Operations.
- Lindsay Monack promoted to Senior Director of Client Services, DMS Education.
- Maria Leon hired as Programmatic Media Director.
- Mary Jo Checco hired as Vice President of Client Services, Subscription Marketing.
- Melissa Piccinich promoted to Director of Content, Corporate Marketing & Communications.
- Rob Maniaci promoted to Vice President, Internal Media.
- Rustam Irani hired as Vice President of Growth and Strategy.
- Ted Blumenthal hired as Vice President of Sales, focused on DMS Education.
- William Hodges hired as Director of Native Media.
Since its inception, DMS has earned continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list, securing its sixth consecutive ranking in 2019, and the Entrepreneur magazine “360 Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” list in 2017 and 2018. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum.
About Digital Media Solutions®
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company. DMS deploys diversified and data-driven digital media customer acquisition solutions that deliver scalable, sustainable and measurable marketing results. The company’s precision performance marketing solutions connect the right consumers with the right offers at the right time to achieve the marketing objectives of clients in highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list, securing its sixth consecutive ranking in 2019, and the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” by Inc. magazine and awarded the 2018 Excellence in Lead Generation Award by the LeadsCouncil, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS, visit digitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2019 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.