Digital Media Solutions, Inc. Announces Preliminary Q1 2021 Financial Results And Q2 Guidance
- Generated revenue of $96.8 million and adjusted revenue of $99.5 million, up 33.1% and 33.5% year over year, respectively.
- Preliminary net loss of $0.6 million, compared to net income of $0.8 million in the first quarter of 2020.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $14.1 million, up 5.4% year over year.
- Reiterated FY 2021 guidance of adjusted revenue of $455-465 million and adjusted EBITDA of $72-75 million.
- Announced second quarter 2021 guidance of adjusted revenue of $102-107 million and adjusted EBITDA of $15.2-15.7 million.
Clearwater, FL – May 10, 2021 – Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers, today announced 33.1% revenue growth and 33.5% adjusted revenue growth for the first quarter of 2021.
“Our digital performance advertising solutions resulted in strong performance once again during the first quarter of this year, and we feel confident in our business for the rest of the year,” noted Joe Marinucci, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at DMS. “For our largest vertical, insurance, we generated organic year-over-year revenue growth of 102% and quote request growth of 111%, and we anticipate continued strength within insurance throughout the year.”
“We are very pleased with our progress on integrating Crisp Results into the broader DMS ecosystem. This was an incredibly strategic acquisition for us, and we expect to see continued strong growth inside of our insurance business in 2021 as a result, specifically inside of health insurance. We also believe that, as we move further into 2021, we will be reaping the rewards of this integration in the form of leverage that allows us to expand our margins.”
For more, read the full press release here.