**This press release was originally issued on February 26, 2021 and does not include certain adjustments identified during our 2021 audit process, as described in our Form 8-K/A filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 17, 2021, which a copy is available here: https://investors.digitalmediasolutions.com/financials/sec-filings/sec-filings-details/default.aspx?FilingId=14806149.**
- Delivered record quarterly revenue of $102.6 million and Adjusted Revenue1 of $104.7 million, up 23.9% and 23% quarter over quarter, respectively, and up 57.5% and 56.5% year over year, respectively.
- For the full year, record revenue of $333.4 million and Adjusted Revenue of $341.2 million, up 39.9% and 38.7% over 2019, respectively.
- Net loss for fourth quarter 2020 was $2.9 million and $2.2 million for the full year (which includes $1.0 million and $4.3 million of business combination and acquisition related costs, respectively and $1.0 million and $4.2 million of facilities lease restructuring costs, respectively).
- Net loss per share for the fourth quarter 2020 and full year was $0.05 and $0.01, respectively. Adjusted EPS for the fourth quarter was $0.04 and for 2020 $0.17.2
- Record fourth quarter and full year Adjusted EBITDA of $15.4 million and $54.6 million, respectively.
- Continuing to add key executives to our already deep management team.
- DMS currently believes that the Company's Adjusted Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA will meet or exceed current Consensus first quarter and full year 2021 revenue and EBITDA estimates.
Clearwater, FL – February 26, 2021 – Digital Media Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: DMS), a leading provider of technology and digital performance advertising solutions leveraging innovative, performance-driven brand-direct and marketplace solutions to connect consumers and advertisers, today announced record financial results for the fourth quarter and full year that ended December 31, 2020.
“2020 was a key year of growth for us,” said Joe Marinucci, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of DMS. “As we look at the four quarters of 2020, we demonstrated the ability to continue to grow in each of the first three quarters, with that growth accelerating in the fourth quarter. We were able to execute on all key initiatives during the fourth quarter, which resulted in record revenue, profit and EBITDA.
“The current quarter has started off strongly, with insurance again being a key driver. We are happy to share with you that DMS is currently comfortable that we will meet or exceed Consensus first quarter and full year 2021 estimates for revenue and EBITDA,” concluded Marinucci.