Clearwater, FL – October 10, 2019 — Digital Media Solutions® (DMS), the fastest-growing digital performance marketing company in the U.S., announced a powerful addition to its leadership team, appointing Jason “JR” Rudolph to Chief Technology Officer (CTO). Rudolph spent the past four years as CTO for W4 – a performance ad market acquired by DMS in 2018 – where he oversaw the development of industry-leading technology which was leveraged to support W4’s growth, and more recently, adopted to manage DMS lead generation campaigns.
Rebranded to DMS TRAX, the technology developed by Rudolph is an end-to-end platform that now connects and tracks DMS performance marketing data and call campaigns, offering valuable insight into consumer behaviors and campaign performance. DMS TRAX capabilities include:
- Cookie-less tracking for cross-device targeting
- Real-time matching and distribution to connect consumers with the brands that best fit their needs
- Robust filter and distribution rules, including default verification of consumer information and real-time checks against the National Do-Not-Call (DNC) Registry
- Dynamic call routing and conversion tracking with all calls recorded for compliance and training purposes
- Real-time, source-level conversion tracking and analysis
- Accessible and easy-to-use tools to help advertisers and publishers manage and maximize their campaigns
“With his vast industry knowledge and technological savvy, JR will be an incredible asset to the DMS team as we continue to build and leverage industry-leading, proprietary technology that rivals the most-used technologies in the digital advertising industry,” said Fernando Borghese, COO of Digital Media Solutions. “Through the use of a cookie-less distribution tracking system, strict distribution rules and operationalized compliance procedures, DMS has created a reliable technology that allows our team to successfully match the right consumer with the most qualified brand, while providing unprecedented visibility into consumer actions and advertiser campaign performance.”
In his new role as CTO of DMS, Rudolph will remain at the center of developing DMS industry-leading technology. DMS TRAX is built and operated in-house and rivals leading technology to propel the DMS business, support the company’s massive growth and provide scalable and cost-effective performance marketing solutions to DMS clients and publisher partners.
“DMS has a history of making significant investments in its proprietary technology in order to provide the most targeted and impactful people-based marketing,” said Rudolph. “Needless to say, I’m thrilled to be part of a company with such a high level of innovation.”