Click here for our latest quarterly report, the Q3 2018 Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review published by Digital Media Solutions (DMS).
The Q2 2018 Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review from Digital Media Solutions, LLC features the trends and data you can use to help better market your higher education programs.
- Health Professions and Related Programs was the top program category in Q2 2018.
- The most popular campus-based degree level was diploma, whereas the most popular online degree level was associate.
- Third-party channels drove more than half of all inquiry volume in Q2 2018.
- The average price of third-party leads was $46.79 in Q2 2018.
- From Q1 2018 to Q2 2018, overall inquiry volume dropped 3%.
Fill out the form below to download your free copy of the Q2 2018 Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review.
If the form does not appear immediately, please refresh your browser.