1x1x1= Better Outcomes
Decisions… They Impact Our Lives In So Many Different Ways.
- How do you know if you are making good decisions?
- What tools can you leverage to check yourself and help gain perspective on yourself and the process by which you make decisions?
When You Are Making A Decision, Ask Yourself These 3 Questions:
- How will I feel about this decision and the impact that it will have in 1 week?
- How will I feel about this decision and the impact that it will have in 1 month?
- How will I feel about this decision and the impact that it will have in 1 year?
This Is The 1x1x1 Approach To Making Decisions.
Maybe this decision doesn’t feel so great today. Maybe it causes more stress. Maybe you have more work as a result… Maybe that doesn’t change in a week…
But maybe, in a month, things will shift and you will see the benefits of the decision you are making start to unfold.
And maybe, in one year, the decision you made, which caused some stress today and in the immediate days after, has resulted in a meaningful and positive change in your life.
Better Decisions Drive More Creativity And Growth.
The more tools we have at our disposal to help us make quality decisions, the greater the likelihood that we make good decisions that positively impact the quality of our lives.
The key to making good decisions is getting yourself outside of the emotional ties you have in the moment.
Whether it is big decisions in business or big decisions in your personal life, everyone can benefit from perspective in making those decisions.
Take yourself out of the moment and the emotions of that moment. Look to the future for your answers.
Evaluate your 1x1x1, and be confident as you move forward.