Mental illness is an issue that affects one in five American adults every year, and awareness around the issue of mental health is growing. Health insurance advertisers can promote their mental health support tools, services and products as a way to differentiate themselves while building awareness of the mental health crisis in America and acquiring new health insurance customers.
1. Strategic Partnerships Can Increase The Reach Of Health Insurance Customer Acquisition That Includes Mental Health Awareness Messaging
Strategic partnerships, especially with influencers that are well respected or have significant followings, can increase awareness and reach of mental health messages. Shared across channels, this messaging can increase campaign visibility and bring attention to the caring mindset and premium offerings from health insurance providers.
DMS can help you expand your campaign efforts across more digital channels, increasing click traffic to your content pages. Contact DMS to learn more.
2. Compassion Can Engage Audiences To Boost Awareness Of Mental Health Services & Boost Health Insurance Customer Acquisition Opportunities
Compassion within health insurance advertising requires an understanding of audiences, what they’re experiencing and the messages that will make them believe you understand their concerns. Compassion-based advertising campaigns should be as accurate and meaningful with their messaging as possible.
Email marketing to third-party lists can help you expand your compassion-based health insurance advertising campaign efforts to broader audiences. Contact DMS to learn more.
3. Pathway Marketing Can Hone In On The Right Audiences & Build Databases Of Opted-In Subscribers For Mental Health Newsletters
Consumers engaged in requesting information about a variety of products and services are often willing to share information about themselves, including demographic, geographic and behavioral data. This information can be used to create lists of subscribers for newsletters, including those focused on topics like mental health support, with a CTA for health insurance customer acquisition included within the content.
DMS can help health insurance advertisers develop lists of opted-in hand-raisers looking forward to getting regular updates on topics like mental health and related topics. Contact DMS to learn more.
Do You Need To Boost Your Health Insurance Customer Acquisition Efforts?
Start by contacting Digital Media Solutions. DMS connects many of the nation’s leading insurance providers and agents with customers and near customers. We offer:
- Technology-enabled and data-driven digital insurance advertising
- High-intent consumers matched with insurance agents and providers
- Operationalized compliance delivers peace of mind