Business Analyst — Sales Operations
Denver, CO — WFH/Hybrid
The Digital Media Solutions insurance team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Business Analyst to help drive business decisions across our technology products and ensure the success of our clients. The Business Analyst — Sales Operations role will partner with our internal sales and customer success teams to optimize results and purchasing for our largest clients by evaluating products and forecasting performance. In this role, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to support the company’s strategic product goals through data analysis, reporting and KPI tracking. Successful candidates will be analytical with solid business acumen, a knack for problem-solving and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will also possess strong communication and data visualization skills, allowing them to present digestible business intelligence and actionable insights effectively.
- Drive actionable business decisions through data analysis, reporting and KPI tracking
- Produce reports and make recommendations to be used as guidance in decision-making across the business
- Collaborate with members of the sales and customer success teams to guide optimization recommendations and performance feedback for our largest clients, supporting their growth and success
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support specific product initiatives and client needs
- Track and report on new initiative launches and product changes to validate effectiveness and suggest improvements
- Identify areas where more insights are needed and spearhead new analysis projects based on findings and observations
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and client needs to ensure we capture and surface the best data and information to make effective business decisions
- Create and deliver presentations on data insights for internal teams, key stakeholders and clients
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to build predictability and efficiency
- Build partnerships and collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet shared business objectives and KPIs
- A bachelor’s degree in business analytics, finance, business or a related field is preferred
- 0-2 years of related work experience
- Experience with depth in data analysis, including experience leveraging advanced Excel and data visualization software for data analysis and producing actionable business insights from the data
- Strong analytical ability, including experience reading and understanding reports and querying data
- Proven ability to think strategically and analytically to solve business or product challenges and empower proactive solutions; ability to prioritize the initiatives that will have the most significant impact on business objectives
- Strong communicator and presenter who is comfortable using data to tell a story and supporting those storylines through compelling data visualization
- Attention to detail, with the ability to balance multiple projects or initiatives while maintaining documentation and reporting
- Relies on a combination of analysis, experience and judgment when making decisions
- Results-oriented, detailed, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with experience using Excel to analyze datasets
- Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau)
- Local to Denver — hybrid in the Denver office (Capitol Hill area) 2-3 days per week
- Experience in online lead generation and lead distribution
- SQL experience is helpful, but not required
- Salesforce experience is helpful, but not required
Technology & Systems DMS Uses
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
Candidates will be considered in the totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: The anticipated annual salary range for individuals interested in this position is $55,000 - $65,000 annually. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based on work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged healthcare accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short-term disability, 401(k))
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Hybrid-remote work (2-3 days/week in-office)
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.
DMS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.