About the Position…
This role is critical in executing key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. The HR Project Manager (HRPM) assists the department in delivering value-added offerings to the organization, driving further HR’s priorities by defining these initiatives with clear scope and objectives. The HRPM is responsible for the success of HR initiatives through the management of the charter & scope, timeline, issues, and risks and budget, if applicable.
In This Role You Will…
- Partner with leaders and managers to support multiple employee populations, projects and programs
- Serve as initial point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues and help employees and managers to navigate self-services and HR services
- Partner with senior HR leaders s to execute business-specific HR strategies
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Manage key HR projects as assigned
- Conduct HR related training and support for functional processes
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
- Minimum of 3 years professional work in the Human Resources function with responsibilities such as recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, employee development or performance management
- Passionate employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Works collaboratively: excels in a matrixed work environment, contributes constructively to team performance
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance and confidentiality
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed-oriented with organizational & documentation skills
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated annual salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $80,000 - $85,000. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available to Eligible Employees Include the Following
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short term disability, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers. DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.
DMS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.