The Paid Search Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing all paid search engine marketing activities. As a member of the performance marketing team, you will help drive exceptional growth in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. This person will partner with cross-functional teams at Digital Media Solutions to continuously optimize demand and customer growth opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a concentration in SEM, video, or display.
- Analytical and you possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in search campaign management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage direct response type marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – major in business administration, business management, marketing, finance, accounting, communications (school of business degrees).
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management.
- Experience with Excel, marketing and advertising tools.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Responsible for managing the buying and day-to-day optimizations that drive lead volume from search and display accounts on Google and Bing
- Develop and create SEM ad copy and manage tests to improve performance
- Report to, and act as back up to, the VP of Search on daily stewardship of SEM budgets and reporting to upper management
- Research, develop and maintain all keywords for paid search campaigns
- Implement and manage all aspects of paid search campaigns, including keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies and budgets
- Authority on reviewing, analyzing and distributing competitive intelligence and industry trends to the media team and upper management
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated starting compensation range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $70,000-$80,000. Actual compensation offered to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, 401(k), short term disability)
- Paid time off (PTO), holidays and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.