Reports to: VP of Technical Operations & Support
Location: Remote, USA
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is responsible for supporting numerous technical requests and issues from Clients involving Sparkroom technology.
- Support various technical requests, including:
- Implementations and integrations
- Bug research and possible resolution
- Tracking and reporting reconciliation
- General technical/change requests from numerous clients, both internal and external
- Requires gathering, scripting, testing and general brainstorming and problem solving
- Resolve technical issues/requests ranging from task-oriented items with same day resolution to larger projects
- Manage change requests and projects such as new client setups and 3rd party integrations
- Understand the interdependency of technical requests and the possible impact on the product/service
- Set up and lead weekly zoom calls with clients and stakeholders, with agenda and recap notes, to discuss current requests, status updates, and solicit and discuss future needs
- Develop strong relationships and build rapport with clients to maintain and grow accounts
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar area
- 1+ years experience as a Technical Ops Analyst, Business Analyst, or Developer
- Java or strong OO (object-oriented) development skills
- Interactive Experience – knowledge and understanding of tracking and reporting, SEO and Analytics, HTTP Form Posting and Web Services
- Comfortable with SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with key business partners
- Prioritize multiple simultaneous tasks; allocate time effectively and efficiently
- Eagerness to learn and support various business efforts
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $67,000-$70,000. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits Available To Eligible Employees Include The Following
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Wellness and mental health benefits
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits (Life insurance, short term disability, 401(k)
- Paid Time Off (PTO), holidays, and sick time off
- Remote worker assistance for wellness and home office
- Fully remote work
Candidates will be considered in totality of their skills and experience versus strict interpretation of “requirements.”
Digital Media Solutions® (DMS) is a leading provider of technology-enabled digital performance advertising solutions connecting consumers and advertisers.
DMS is a growing company that provides team members with opportunities to learn new technologies and enhance their skills. In addition to competitive salaries, reliable work schedules, access to technology, an energetic and connected work culture and an impressive suite of employee health and wellness benefits, DMS also offers employees the chance to further acquire industry knowledge and network with colleagues.
The culture at DMS is built on a foundation of collaboration, support and inclusion. DMS believes in the power of teamwork. DMS is more than just an award-winning company, we are a team that supports one another, challenges each other and celebrates together.