Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Once a year, people who celebrate Ask a Stupid Question Day are provided with an excuse to ask everything they’ve always wondered. Observed this year on September 28, according to Wikipedia, Ask a Stupid Question Day is scheduled each year for the last Friday in September.
Of course, we all know there is no stupid question. Especially in marketing, the industry in which we find joy in coming up with new words to differentiate innovative approaches for existing tactics, it’s essential to ask questions when you don’t understand.
For those who prefer to ask Google than their peers, Digital Media Solutions is celebrating Ask a Stupid Question Day by answering 55 often searched questions about digital marketing. Click on the digital advertising topics or questions below find the answers.
- What is digital marketing?
- What are the different methods of digital marketing?
- What is the 80/20 of digital marketing?
- What are the benefits of digital marketing?
- Does digital marketing cost a lot?
- What is performance marketing?
- What are the benefits of performance marketing?
- What marketing tactics are included in performance marketing?
- Why is marketing return on investment difficult to measure?
- What is cross-channel attribution?
- What is lead generation?
- What is the difference between inbound marketing and lead generation?
- What’s the best lead generation method?
- How effective are lead gen forms?
- How can I increase my lead generation volume and conversion rates?
- What is pay-per-call?
- What is click-to-call marketing?
- How are click-to-call leads generated?
- What are live agent transfers?
- Do I need different scripts for different types of inbound calls?
- What is an affiliate marketing program?
- What types of affiliate marketing are there?
- How do you pay for affiliate marketing?
- What types of promotions do well in affiliate marketing?
- What’s the best way to launch an affiliate marketing campaign?
- What is the meaning of PPC in digital marketing?
- What is the difference between paid search ads and PPC?
- How do you know if your paid search campaign is working well?
- Is it okay to let Google automatically optimize my paid search campaign?
- How can I increase my PPC conversion rate?
- What is email marketing?
- Is email still a strong marketing channel?
- What is an email marketing strategy?
- How much does email marketing cost?
- What are the TCPA guidelines for email marketing?
- What is search engine optimization?
- How can I improve my SEO rankings in Google?
- How do Google algorithms impact SEO?
- Why is user experience and important part of SEO?
- Are white hat SEO practices really good for Google search?
- How useful is content marketing?
- What is content marketing strategy?
- What is the relationship between SEO and content marketing?
- How does content marketing support digital marketing?
- What is the biggest pain point in the content creation space?
- What is programmatic advertising?
- What is the difference between display advertising and programmatic advertising?
- What are the benefits of programmatic marketing?
- What are the limitations of programmatic media buying?
- How is programmatic different from real-time bidding?
- What is social advertising?
- What is the difference between social media management and social advertising?
- Is social media marketing the future of digital marketing?
- How can you target a local audience through social media?
- What are the best ways to measure success in social media advertising?
Are you in the process of reimagining your digital marketing win?
The team at Digital Media Solutions (DMS) loves helping marketers think outside the box to reimagine their wins. We can help you visualize your victory and elevate your marketing performance to achieve your marketing goals. Contact DMS today to take your digital marketing to the next level.
Important Note: We believe there is no such thing as a stupid question, so feel free to ask us all your digital marketing questions when you reach out.