Hundreds of people lined up at the Digital Media Solutions “Hoops Madness” activation at LeadsCon Las Vegas on March 5th and 6th to show off their free throw shooting talents. Everyone who played went home a winner, but only top scorers and two lucky sweepstakes winners were awarded the top prizes.
Hoops Madness Tournament Winner & Wednesday High:
Jacob Summerlin of Velocify — Score: 58
Hoops Madness Tuesday High:
Jacob Summerlin of Velocify — Score: 48
Hoops Madness Hourly Highs:
- Tuesday 11:30am-12:00pm: Miki Ahuja of SpaceJet Media — Score: 26
- Tuesday 12:00-1:00pm: Jake Summerlin of Velocify — Score: 38
- Tuesday 1:00-2:00pm: Jake Summerlin of Velocify — Score: 46
- Tuesday 2:00-3:00pm: Ryan Saban of Century Benefits — Score: 36
- Tuesday 3:00-4:00pm: Todd Johnson of Envoy Mortgage — Score: 44
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00pm: Jacob Summerlin of Velocify — Score: 48
- Tuesday 5:00-6:00pm: Keenan Glass of Lincoln Concepts — Score: 44
- Wednesday 10:00-11:00am: Cole Morris of Root Insurance — Score: 38
- Wednesday 11:00am-12:00pm: Cole Morris of Root Insurance — Score: 46
- Wednesday 12:00-1:00pm: Jacob Sumerlin of Velocify — Score: 56
- Wednesday 1:00-2:00pm: Jacob Summerlin of Velocify — Score: 58
Hoops Madness Wild Card Sweepstakes Winners:
- Todd Johnson of Envoy Mortgage: $250
- Ethan Sundilson of Select Home Improvement: LeadsCouncil Silver Membership ($1295 value)
Digital Media Solutions Was Also A Winner In Vegas
LeadsCouncil awards were announced during the first day of LeadsCon, and Digital Media Solutions was awarded the 2018 Excellence in Lead Generation Award.
Did You Miss Us In Vegas But You Want Some Awesome DMS Basketball Swag?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your basketball swag before it runs out.