To help marketers easily design more compelling creative executions, Facebook recently announced new features within their Ads Manager app. Now marketers can produce and update ad campaigns with stunning visuals and copy.
What is the Facebook Ads Manager app?
Developed in 2015, the Facebook Ads Manager app lets businesses manage their Facebook ad campaigns and performance while on the go. Facebook made crafting and monitoring ads easy with the mobile app’s robust tools.
Using photos and videos from a mobile device library, the Facebook Ads Manager app allows marketers to create ads for Facebook, Instagram and the Facebook Audience Network. Plus, marketers can reuse existing ads with an intuitive duplication feature.
On the Facebook Ads Manager app, marketers can switch between Pages and ad accounts to edit creative copy, targeting, budgets and schedules and preview campaigns before setting them live. Users can also compare up to five ads at a time with a side-by-side view for unparalleled metrics and easy performance improvement.
With notifications for ad performance, weekly summaries and suggested actions, the Facebook Ads Manager app makes managing Facebook ad campaigns convenient for marketers, no matter their location.
What are the latest Facebook Ads Manager enhancements?
Facebook’s latest updates to the Ads Manager app included the following components:
- Text Overlay & Text Policy Checker. This feature allows marketers to position text over images and videos, adjusting the color and opacity. The text policy checker helps marketers reach, but not surpass, the maximum amount of ad text allowed by Facebook’s guidelines.
- Image Cropper. Just like it sounds, the image cropper tool lets marketers crop images to fit appropriately within ads.
- Templates. To make ad creation more efficient, Facebook supplies marketers with a library of templates, which can be personalized to any brand.
- Shapes, Stickers & Logos. Thanks to these features, marketers can customize ads with logos, stickers and more to highlight important information and exhibit brands.
- Color Filters. Color filters allow marketers to enhance the visual appeal of their photos, making colors vibrant and attention-grabbing.
Why did Facebook create enhancements for the Ads Manager?
Facebook and Google compete head to head for media spend. Performance is key, but ease of use is also important. Facebook released these new, intuitive tools to encourage app usage with the appeal of an easy-to-use platform. The Ads Manager tools allow for stellar on-the-go ad creation, giving every marketer the opportunity to craft successful promotions.
In just a matter of a few taps on a mobile device, marketers can generate and maintain unique Facebook ad campaigns in just a few moments from anywhere. As Facebook continues to grow their user count and mobile revenue, Facebook Ads Manager opens up more possibilities for digital markets.
Reimagining your marketing win?
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin Visit Website More Content by Ross Bucholc