According to the H1 2019 Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review published by Digital Media Solutions® (DMS), the top five higher education program categories in H1 (January to June) 2019 were Health Professions and Related Programs; Business Management, Marketing and Related Support Services; Education; Psychology; and Mechanic and Repair Technology/Technicians. Analyzing updated data from January through September 2019 to determine the top higher education program for each state revealed similar patterns, with business and nursing programs dominating much of the country.
- Business Administration and Management, General: Most popular higher education program spanning across Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and Northwest regions
- Nursing/Registered Nurse: Common in Midwest and South Central states
- Medical/Clinical Assistant: Popular along the Northeast coast and California
- Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies: Top higher education program in Alaska and Arizona
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder: Top higher education program in Kentucky
- Welding Technology/Welder: Top higher education program in Oklahoma
DMS Education is an industry leader in matching schools with students who enroll and graduate. Using an extensive portfolio of owned-and-operated, education-focused properties and a diversified, multi-channel media mix, DMS Education provides predictable, scalable, reliable education marketing to a long list of traditional and for-profit colleges, trade schools, community colleges, boot camps, continuing education providers, OPMs and agencies.