As a result of the global pandemic, the number of consumers who submit inquiries during earlier stages of the customer journey has dramatically increased. To be successful in 2021, marketers must be able to effectively identify, nurture and convert these window shoppers.
DMS partnered with Jornaya to discuss the leading trends shaping online consumer activity. Moderator Kathy Bryan, DMS CMO, and industry experts Rich Smith, Jornaya CMO, and Joey Liner, DMS CRO, will discuss the latest research on consumer shopping behavior pre- and post-COVID and present actionable ways to harness data to develop custom nurturing strategies.
- Best practices for leveraging data to gain insight into the consumer mindset & improve the buyer journey
- The most effective strategies to provide a hyper-personalized digital experience
- Powerful ways to leverage a data-driven approach to nurture and convert window shoppers as part of a successful campaign
- The latest shifts in consumer shopping journeys for major life purchases
- How marketers can better prepare to meet consumers’ individual needs and preferences