Clearwater, FL – August 15, 2018–Digital Media Solutions (DMS), the fastest-growing independent agency focused on performance marketing, announced Paul Webb was promoted to Senior Vice President of Finance. In this role, Webb will manage various accounting and finance functions across Digital Media Solutions, including acquisition diligence and integration. In addition to Webb’s role, the company named several new hires and promotions of management-level staff at DMS:
- Joe D’Aloia as the Director of Campaign Operations at DMS. Within the Best Rate Referrals division of DMS, D’Aloia will design, develop and execute mortgage marketing campaign workflows.
- Christopher Jasinski as Account Director at DMS. Jasinski will be responsible for overall client relationships, growth and retention within the DMS Digital Agency.
- Christine Maida as the Director of Client Services, Performance Marketing at DMS. Within the company’s performance based division, Maida will streamline processes related to reporting, billing and client relations.
- Bruce Sass as the Director of Business Development, Technology Sales at DMS. Sass will support the growth of the company’s proprietary performance marketing platform Sparkoom and will lead the charge in expanding its presence in the education, financial services and insurance verticals.
- Alireza Tehrani as the Director of Software Architecture at DMS. Tehrani will oversee both the Development and Dev Ops teams to ensure a stable environment that will enable Sparkoom to expand and evolve to meet the needs of clients.
Since its inception, DMS has evolved into an award-winning, full-service performance marketing company demonstrating incredible year-over-year growth which has earned recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is the fastest-growing independent agency focused on performance marketing. DMS deploys diversified and data-driven digital media customer acquisition solutions that deliver scalable, sustainable and measurable marketing results. The company’s performance marketing, digital agency and marketing technology solutions connect the right consumers with the right offers at the right time to achieve the marketing objectives of clients in highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s TBBJ 200 List in 2015, 2016 and 2017; the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list in 2017; and a top 10 ranking on the 2015 and 2016 Florida Fast 100 lists. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS, its consumer finance-focused division Best Rate Referrals, affiliate network W4 Performance Ad Market, education-branded platforms including CollegeAtlas.org, CourseAdvisor.com or the performance marketing technology Sparkroom, visit digitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2018 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.