Clearwater, FL – April 4, 2019 – Digital Media Solutions (DMS), the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company, announced several management-level hires and promotions. These include:
- Candace Bacon hired as Vice President, Human Resources.
- Caroline Mason hired as Director of Business Development, Consumer Finance division.
- Christina Ahn promoted to Senior Director of Ad Operations, Performance Marketing division.
- Colleen Butterfield hired as Director of Sales.
- David Davis hired as Senior Vice President, Call Center Marketing & Operations.
- Jonathan Reeser promoted to Senior Director of Call Center Operations.
- Michael Campbell promoted to Account Director, Sparkroom division.
- Nasiha Solakovic hired as Director of Product, W4 Performance Ad Market division.
- Ovais Ahmed hired as Vice President Development, Technology.
- Tyler McNickle promoted to Senior Director of Monetization, DMS Engage division.
Since its inception, DMS has evolved into an award-winning, digital performance marketing company demonstrating incredible year-over-year growth which has earned recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum.
About Digital Media Solutions
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company. DMS deploys diversified and data-driven digital media customer acquisition solutions that deliver scalable, sustainable and measurable marketing results. The company’s precision performance marketing solutions connect the right consumers with the right offers at the right time to achieve the marketing objectives of clients in highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s TBBJ 200 List in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; and the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list in 2017 and 2018. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” in 2017 by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS, its consumer finance-focused brand Best Rate Referrals, affiliate network W4 Performance Ad Market, education-branded platforms under DMS Education including CollegeAtlas.org and CourseAdvisor.com or the performance marketing technology Sparkroom, visit digitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2019 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.