Clearwater, FL – July 9, 2019 – Digital Media Solutions (DMS), the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company, announced several management-level hires and promotions. These include:
- Camille Tummes hired as Vice President of Client Relations, DTC Subscription.
- Jessica Rogers promoted to Chief of Staff, Administration.
- Kathryn Giardina promoted to Compliance Director, Human Resources & Compliance.
- Kelley Lawrence promoted to Director of Inside Sales, Global Sales.
- Kimberlee Archibald promoted to Senior Director of Communications, Corporate Marketing & Communications.
- Michele Caruvana hired as Director of Culture, Human Resources.
- Michael Myles hired as Director of Sales, Global Sales.
- Nichole Coates promoted to Senior Compliance Director, Human Resources & Compliance.
- Vladimir Putsenkov promoted to Director of DevOps, Technology.
Since its inception, DMS has evolved into an award-winning, digital performance marketing company demonstrating incredible year-over-year growth which has earned recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” by Inc. magazine, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital and marketing spectrum.
About Digital Media SolutionsTM
Founded by a team of lifelong athletes, Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) is the fastest-growing independent digital performance marketing company. DMS deploys diversified and data-driven digital media customer acquisition solutions that deliver scalable, sustainable and measurable marketing results. The company’s precision performance marketing solutions connect the right consumers with the right offers at the right time to achieve the marketing objectives of clients in highly competitive industries. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s TBBJ 200 List in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018; and the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list in 2017 and 2018. Named one of America’s “Best Places to Work” by Inc. magazine and awarded the 2018 Excellence in Lead Generation Award by the LeadsCouncil, DMS brings together some of the industry’s most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum. The company continues to deliver on its strategic mission, which is backed by its board of investors including multi-billion-dollar Canadian private equity firm Clairvest Group. For more information about DMS or its performance marketing divisions including DMS Consumer Finance, DMS Education, DMS Engage, W4 Performance Ad Market, or the performance marketing technology Sparkroom, visit digitalmediasolutions.com. Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2019 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.