The Sparkroom 2016 Year-End Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review covers overall trends in the inquiry generation and student acquisition activities of higher education institutions for the period of January-December 2016.
- Inquiry Volume Up in 2016, Led by Online Programs
- Conversion Rates Held Steady in 2016
- Despite Efforts to Grow First-Party Volume, First-Party Share Stays Flat
- Internal Website & PPC Generated More than 60% of All Conversions in 2016
- Health & Business Programs Stayed at the Top
Note: After the publish date of this report, the Sparkroom agency was rebranded to DMS Digital Agency. Our award-winning. performance marketing technology retains the name Sparkroom.
Fill out the form below to download the report.
If the form does not appear immediately, please refresh your browser.