The Sparkroom 2016 Year-End Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review covers overall trends in the inquiry generation and student acquisition activities of higher education institutions for the period of January-December 2016.
- Inquiry Volume Up in 2016, Led by Online Programs
- Conversion Rates Held Steady in 2016
- Despite Efforts to Grow First-Party Volume, First-Party Share Stays Flat
- Internal Website & PPC Generated More than 60% of All Conversions in 2016
- Health & Business Programs Stayed at the Top
Note: After the publish date of this report, the Sparkroom agency was rebranded to DMS Digital Agency. Our award-winning. performance marketing technology retains the name Sparkroom.
Fill out the form below to download the report.
If the form does not appear immediately, please refresh your browser.
About the Author
Follow on Linkedin
More Content by Digital Media Solutions