The Q2 2018 Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review from Digital Media Solutions, LLC features the trends and data you can use to help better market your higher education programs.
- Health Professions and Related Programs was the top program category in Q2 2018.
- The most popular campus-based degree level was diploma, whereas the most popular online degree level was associate.
- Third-party channels drove more than half of all inquiry volume in Q2 2018.
- The average price of third-party leads was $46.79 in Q2 2018.
- From Q1 2018 to Q2 2018, overall inquiry volume dropped 3%.
Fill out the form below to download your free copy of the Q2 2018 Higher Education Inquiry Generation Review.
If the form does not appear immediately, please refresh your browser.