Upcoming DMS Events
8/31 – 9/2
Hyatt Regency, Denver, CO
DMS Speaker Sessions
Topic: Sourcing Publishers: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Speaker: DMS SVP Of Pay Per Call Adam Sthay
- Overview: As the performance marketing industry becomes increasingly more competitive, knowing how to source the right publishers to drive campaign growth is critical. Learn what you need to position yourself to be competitive and profitable in the call space. In this session, industry leader and call marketing expert Adam Sthay will reveal key insights from his extensive experience finding, vetting and scaling top publishers to drive campaign growth and overall profitability.
- Date/Time: September 1 at 2:45
Topic: Secrets For Success: Call Campaign Growth Tips You Need Now
- Speakers: DMS SVP Of Strategic Partnerships Rob Camhe (moderator) plus panelists David Quiec, Partner at EngineFish, Bill Somerville, Founder at PolicyBind and David Stein, COO at MyHealthAngel
- Overview: Inbound call campaigns are hotter than ever as advertisers vie to speak directly with interested consumers at the height of their intent. However, many marketers find it challenging to keep up with this growing demand, especially among increasing compliance concerns. Leverage the power of our panelists’ combined expertise in the calls industry to determine where to invest time and spend for maximum call campaign growth across a variety of channels, including social, SMS, SEM and direct response print.
- Date/Time: September 2 at 2:00
Topic: Do’s and Don’ts for a Successful Pay-Per-Call Marketing
- Speaker: DMS Client Success Director Courtney Walsh (panelist)
- Overview: From onboarding new publishers to setting expectations and building trust, this session will cover everything you need to know to set your pay-per-call marketing campaign up for success. Call marketing experts will discuss what to look for when prospecting new publisher partners, the importance of transparency for campaign alignment and optimizations and compliance best practices, including must-have software integrations and types of consumer consent.
- Date/Time: September 2 at 2:45
- Rob Camhe, SVP Of Strategic Partnerships
- Adam Sthay, SVP Of Pay-Per-Call
- Scott Vogel, VP Health Insurance
- Courtney Walsh, Client Success Director
- Ryan Dana, VP Operations, Calls
- Kattie Ness, Account Manager
Connect with the experts who can help you grow your call volume and maximize your pipeline of high-intent prospects. Schedule a meeting with Team DMS and discover the benefits of working with one of the broadest publisher call networks in the industry.
DMS Live: Health Insurance Customer Acquisition: Prepping for AEP/OEP (Virtual)
August 17, 2pm ET
Open enrollment is just around the corner. Are you prepared to maximize your marketing results? Make sure your team is connecting with the right people and following the best practices to boost enrollment volume, effectuation rates and LTV. Register today to learn the AEP/OEP marketing best practices for 2022.
Past DMS Events
Missed us at the events below? We'd love to set up a call to discuss how we can help you scale your success. Contact us today to find out how we can help you reach your advertising goals.
- July 28-29: Bridge Conference
- July 6–7: Affiliate World Europe
- June 7–8: Medicarians
- May 24–25: Affiliate Summit East
- April 27–29: ClickBid Tulum
- April 26: PI Live
- March 21–23: LeadsCon
- February 28–March 1: Affiliate World Dubai
- January 17–18: Lead Generation World
- January 11–13: Mailcon