Valentine’s Day, though typically a day for significant others to stare into each other’s eyes, is becoming increasingly popular as a holiday to share the love with friends, kids, parents, pets and anyone who deserves a special present. Gifting companies, floral delivery services and specialty food brands are optimizing their advertising strategies to engage and convert gifters.
10 Valentine's Day Marketing & Promotion Ideas That Work Well Across Digital Channels
- Discounts to email subscribers
- A variety of shipping and delivery options, including same-day delivery
- Dedicated Valentine’s Day landing page with countdown clock
- Tabs and filters to help easily guide consumers to the right gifts
- Push notifications that remind shoppers of their abandoned carts
- Discounts on bulk purchases of gift cards
- Promo codes that include the word LOVE
- Romance-themed gift bundles
- Buy-one, gift-one promotions with donation cards included in the gift packaging
- Sweepstakes for the ultimate romantic getaway
To encourage Valentine’s Day shoppers to take action, advertisers should be deploying digital strategies early to reach and engage consumers when they are most ready to take action. By sharing promotional offers consistently and engaging target audiences through digital channels, brands can connect with their target audiences during pivotal micro moments, driving conversions.
Seeking New Ways To Maximize Your Customer Acquisition Efforts?
Digital Media Solutions (DMS) is a technology-enabled, data-driven performance advertising solutions provider connecting consumers and advertisers. Contact DMS today to learn how our first-party data asset, proprietary technology and expansive digital media reach can help you scale your customer acquisition results.